- 19/05/2022: Wall Street plunges as global recession looms / As US daily COVID-19 cases surpass 100,000, White House makes clear that it will take no serious action / Sri Lankan attorney general orders arrest of leaders of mob violence against anti-government protesters
- 18/05/2022: Soaring food prices threaten workers with food insecurity and starvation / Finnish parliament approves proposal to join NATO Andrea Peters / Oppose military deployment in Sri Lanka’s free trade zones
- 17/05/2022: The Buffalo shooting and the fascistic transformation of the Republican Party / Sri Lankan prime minister demands more sacrifice from working people / Ocasio-Cortez, Sanders and the DSA vote for war
- 16/05/2022: The mass shooting in Buffalo, New York: A political crime / NATO, G7 threaten military escalation against Russia and beyond / Democrats attempt to channel abortion rights protests into a blind alley
- 14/05/2022: The imaging of Sagittarius A : A monumental scientific achievement / Sweden to join NATO with Finland as US-led war on Russia escalates / The realities confronting Ukraine's 6 million refugees
- 13/05/2022: Biden marks 1 million US COVID deaths by preparing for the next million / Finland’s decision to join NATO marks major escalation of US-led drive to war with Russia / May Day 2022: Canadian Imperialism, Hitler’s Ukrainian accomplices, and the NATO-Russian war
- 12/05/2022: Democrats fund Ukraine war at the expense of American workers / Sri Lankan president mobilises military, promises “stability” and new government / Israel assassinates veteran Al Jazeera reporter in West Bank
- 11/05/2022: The election of Marcos in the Philippines and the death rattle of democracy / In major escalation of the NATO proxy war against Russia, US rams through $40 billion aid package for Ukraine / Timothy Snyder falsifies the history of the Holocaust
- 10/05/2022: On anniversary of defeat of Nazi regime, German Chancellor Scholz delivers war speech / May Day 2022 the Covid-19 Pandemic and the Fight for Socialism
- 09/05/2022: One hundred million coronavirus cases in the US predicted for fall and winter surge /On the anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe, US seeks to escalate conflict with Russia / Democrats duck any real fight on abortion rights
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.