- 17/08/2022: Britain’s strike wave escalates as millions push for action / Another Russian military base in Crimea rocked by major explosions / Opposing unsealing of FBI affidavit, DoJ signals expanding state secrets investigation of Trump
- 16/08/2022: Political crisis mounts over Trump secret papers / First day of Kaiser mental health strike receives broad support / US congressional delegation in Taiwan amid tense standoff with China
- 15/08/2022: Worst-ever drought devastates Europe amid capitalism’s climate crisis / Train drivers hold 24-hour UK-wide strike as Aslef union offers to accept real-terms pay cuts / Novelist Salman Rushdie attacked in New York
- 13/08/2022: CDC guidelines deepen Biden's "forever COVID" policy / Search warrant in FBI raid on Trump compound cites Espionage Act / Ukraine claims 60 dead, 100 wounded, in blasts on Crimea as satellite images show destroyed Russian aircraft
- 12/08/2022: The American trade unions and the parasites who run them / CDC drops quarantine guidelines for those exposed to COVID-19 / Attorney General Garland calls for release of search warrant for Trump’s estate
- 11/08/2022: The Mar-a-Lago raid and Trump’s ongoing coup plot / Walkouts at Grangemouth oil refinery and Amazon as UK strike wave escalates / Roger Waters refutes US war propaganda in CNN interview and World Beyond War webinar
- 10/08/2022: Democrats cover up reasons for FBI raid on Trump estate / US will send warships through Taiwan Strait “in the coming days,” US Naval Institute reports / Sri Lankan trade union leaders line up with President Wickremesinghe
- 09/08/2022: Gaza slaughter: Israel’s war crimes and US hypocrisy / Biden administration approves $1 billion military aid package for Ukraine, the largest yet / FBI raids Trump estate at Mar-a-Lago
- 08/08/2022: US Senate targets Social Security and Medicare / Israeli airstrikes massacre Palestinian children in Gaza / Australia backs US provocations against China over Taiwan
- 06/08/2022: Free Brittney Griner! / Republicans at CPAC give Viktor Orban a standing ovation after fascist speech / US-China relations at breaking point
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.