- 29/11/2022: What took them so long? New York Times, Guardian finally call for Assange’s freedom / Biden calls on Congress to impose rail contract, in a major assault on workers’ democratic rights / Transcript from hearing in Lehman v. UAW details arguments for extending UAW election deadlines
- 28/11/2022: The protests in China and the lifting of Zero-COVID / German government adopts austerity and war budget / Identity politics smothers the life out of 1776 revival
- 26/11/2022: The Will Lehman campaign marks a new stage in the development of the class struggle / UK strike wave escalates as over 200,000 walk out this week / China tallies three consecutive days of record COVID-19 infections
- 25/11/2022: The FIFA World Cup in Qatar: geopolitics, money and double standards / Trump suffers series of legal blows on taxes, Mar-a-Lago raid / Sir Keir Starmer spouts anti-immigration rhetoric, offers “productivity” partnership between Labour, business and trade unions
- 24/11/2022: What do Americans have to be thankful for this Thanksgiving? / After Ukrainian missile strike on Poland, NATO surges weapons to Eastern Europe / A judicial travesty: Federal judge sides with UAW apparatus, denies Will Lehman’s request for extension of ballot deadline
- 23/11/2022: Harris visits Philippines President Marcos: human rights hypocrisy and war mongering / President Biden intervenes in rail talks in last-ditch effort to head off national strike / Verdict in neo-Nazi trial maintains the fairy tale of a lone perpetrator
- 22/11/2022: US railroaders’ vote against contract sets stage for conflict with capitalist state, union bureaucracy / COP27 summit does nothing to address climate change / Van Gogh in America at the Detroit Institute of Arts
- 21/11/2022: Biden administration grants immunity to murderer of Jamal Khashoggi / Federal judge orders US secretary of labor to respond to Will Lehman’s lawsuit
- 19/11/2022: Will Lehman files lawsuit to oppose anti-democratic vote suppression by UAW apparatus / New state election in Berlin: The SGP gives opposition to war a voice and a perspective / Musk's attack on Twitter workers brings company to the brink of collapse
- 18/11/2022: The disastrous implications of lifting Zero-COVID in China / Will Lehman sues UAW and Monitor in federal court to guarantee workers’ right to vote in election / University of California strikers erupt in anger as UAW proposes major concessions in wage demands
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.