- 23/09/2023: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz delivers anti-Russian tirade at the United Nations / UAW President Fain’s “expanded strikes” will have zero impact on automakers’ production sales / Ukraine war funding emerges as central issue in US budget impasse
- 22/09/2023: Reject the Unifor/UAW sabotage operation! Expand the autoworkers struggle across North America! / Ukrainian president holds crisis talks in Washington amid failure of “spring offensive” / An appeal from David North: Donate to the WSWS today
- 21/09/2023: Biden’s UN war speech paves way for direct clash with Russia / Auto strikes spread as Biden and UAW struggle to contain rank-and-file movement / Fed pauses rate increases but indicates more to come
- 19/09/2023: After failure of Ukraine's "spring offensive" US -NATO escalate war against Russia/ Fain announces Friday "deadline" for more walkouts as rank-and-file opposition mounts to UAW's disastrous strike policy / Excess deaths due to the COVID-19 pandemic reach 26 million
- 18/09/2023: US imperialist hypocrisy and the Libyan flood / Autoworkers demand all-out strike while UAW conspires with Biden to sell out struggle / Yes marches in Australian Voice referendum promote big business Labor governments
- 16/09/2023: Mobilize the rank and file against the UAW’s “keep working” order! For an all-out strike against the Big Three! / Retiring Senator Romney confirms Pentagon, Congress knew Trump planned violent coup days before January 6 / US resumes drone flights amid mass protests in Niger
- 15/09/2023: Millionaire speculator blurts out ruling class strategy of mass unemployment and wage-slashing / UAW orders vast majority of autoworkers to stay on the job after Big Three contracts expire
- 14/09/2023: NATO imperialism and the Libya flood catastrophe / Shawn Fain orders vast majority of autoworkers to “keep working” if contract expires / Australian property developer Tim Gurner reveals the real face of capitalism
- 13/09/2023: The global implications of the auto struggle in the United States / Thousands dead and 10,000 missing in Libyan floods / Biden in Vietnam: The leader of American imperialism returns to the scene of one of its great crimes
- 12/09/2023: The social roots of the Moroccan earthquake disaster / "The rank-and-file workforce needs to unite globably": Big three autoworkers in US and Mexico give voice to growing militancy in meeting Sunday
Readers of the WSWS can now access a portion of the daily content of the website in audio format, which you can stream on your computer, phone or portable MP3 player. This will enable you to listen to the WSWS while traveling, driving, or working.
The daily podcast is available through several web syndication services. By subscribing to one of these services, you can have the audio edition of the WSWS automatically downloaded to your computer or other device.
If you use iTunes, you can subscribe by clicking here, or you can search for “World Socialist Web Site” within iTunes.
A comprehensive list of various podcatchers—programs for downloading and streaming podcasts—is available at Wikipedia. Readers can download the podcatcher appropriate for their computer, phone or other device, and then subscribe to the podcast feed: http://www.wsws.org/en/podcast.xml
As with all WSWS content, the audio recordings are available free of charge. The production of the podcast, however, requires significant resources. We ask our readers to make a sacrifice and donate to the WSWS to help us continue to produce new content and expand our technology. To donate today, click here.